B2B eCommerce News Monthly: 3 Things You Can Learn from the World's Best B2B Brands
Welcome to our monthly round-up of the latest B2B eCommerce news. Here is the list of the most interesting and useful articles, news and statistics e-world has talked about during the last month:
- Five Strategies To Increase Sales For E-Commerce Wholesale B2B
- How to Use Visuals to Enhance the B2B Buyer’s Journey
- The Key Benefits of Selling B2B Software with Video
- Forrester Makes 5 Bold Predictions That Will Impact B2B Marketers Next Year
- How B2B Ecommerce Marketers Can Use the Voice of the Consumer to Boost Sales
- Infographic: Our top 13 deep-dive market research tools
- 3 things you can learn from the world's best B2B brands
1. Five Strategies To Increase Sales For E-Commerce Wholesale B2B
Boosting e-commerce wholesale sales in the business-to-business (B2B) space requires different strategies from those used in business-to-consumer (B2C). Zev Herman from YEC suggests 5 main of them that will improve your sales by cultivating your current customer base, all while attracting new opportunities.
2. How to Use Visuals to Enhance the B2B Buyer’s Journey
In this article Sam Holzman tells that to make the buyer’s journey engaging and immersive, B2B marketers must rely on a wide variety of visual content. He also shares tips on how to tailor your marketing visuals to each stage of the buyer’s journey.
3. The Key Benefits of Selling B2B Software with Video
Jenny Mudarri is convinced that video is the perfect tool to help you sell software more effectively and personally. She advices on how you can get started and why it’s the bee’s knees for B2B sales.
4. Forrester Makes 5 Bold Predictions That Will Impact B2B Marketers Next Year
In this blog post John Ellett refers to Forrester Research which identifies five areas of B2B marketing that will likely be impacted by martech. To get additional insight to it, he discussed the findings with Caroline Robertson, vice president & research director at Forrester.
5. How B2B Ecommerce Marketers Can Use the Voice of the Consumer to Boost Sales
Despite the growth of B2B ecommerce, phone conversations and the voice channel are still extremely important to driving B2B revenue. In this article Derek Andersen points out 5 ways to use insights from consumer calls to drive business results.
6. Infographic: Our top 13 deep-dive market research tools
The net is awash with market research tools. But which ones are best for the job when you need to deep-dive into the four most important data pools for B2B marketers like customer satisfaction, search, social media engagement and content consumption? Rebecca Ley answers this question in her article.
7. 3 things you can learn from the world's best B2B brands
In this blog post Mike Rocha shares the analysis of Best Global Brands based on Interbrand’s study and presents some interesting findings. Find out three things you can learn from the leading B2B brands.
That’s all for now. If you have any interesting news to share, leave the comments in the section below.
In case you are interested in using a unified API for shopping carts and marketplaces, do not hesitate to contact us.